
This guy makes $214,000.00 a year. Unless something changes I am no longer contributing to FOS, (Friends of Scouting).
The Morning News ran an article today about this leader of the Great Salt Lake Council. Take the pledge and do not give any more $$ to the BSA until there is full disclosure of salaries and steps are taken to rein this excess in.
Thanks to others who have posted on it or I would have missed it since I only read the Trib. This is the story in the News.
BTW, I am serving in my fourth Scout Troop as Scoutmaster or Assistant. I will continue because I care about boys and not scouting. It has been slowly dying for years as an organization.
2 comments:
So our donations are going to their mansions? Why does someone need 200k a year? Even if they work 60-80 hours a week. Some teachers work 60+ hours a week and only make 30k. And what about that guy that makes 1 million? Of course they defend their salaries, how could they not? They aren't getting any money from me, that's for sure. Not when most of it goes to pay for someone's indoor scented waterfall. These people need a reality check.
Makes me wonder about church salaries, and how much of it comes from tithing. I sincerely hope it's not anything like this...
Not to worry, I have been told the average GA makes less than half what Paul Moore does. Some may wonder what makes this scouting executive so valuable.
I hand it to the News for digging this up. It is kind of a Trib thing to do these sorts of investigative reports.
Post a Comment