Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My letter to Utah Pride

Valerie,

I regret very much the efforts of our legislature to take away, minimalize, and add to the burdens of people whom I care about, but may not be exactly like me. I am an old Mormon bishop and I cannot sit still any longer and listen to the garbage coming from the hill and our homophobic legislators.

Wouldn't the world be a better place if we could find and share the things we have in common rather than build barriers between any of us because of gender, race, ethnicity or religion?

My best wishes to you and your friends and thank Rep. Buttars for the motivation to make a donation to your organization.


On Feb 12, 2008, at 11:38 AM, Valerie Larabee wrote:

Dear George

Thank you so much for your recent online donation to support our work here at the Utah Pride Center! Thank you also for being an ally in our fight for acceptance and equality.

Valerie

Valerie A. Larabee
Executive Director
Utah Pride Center
355 N. 300 W.
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Work: (801) 539-8800 x 10
Mobile: (801) 403-1038
Fax: (801) 521-5215
Email: valerie@utahpridecenter.org

No comments: