Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Palm Sunday note from my sister...



My sister sent me the following:

"I have said a little prayer so I can make it to Mass on this special day. In the last month I have been so interested in a pair of Magpies outside my bedroom window. I have to peek thru my curtain because it makes them nervous if they see me, First of all they have a schedule and every morning they work on building the nest. At first the time was short and I couldn't even tell they were making one. Then each morning their work time increased. Sometimes one of them brings a bigger twig and the other one grabs the opposite end to help get it in. Usually they are noisy birds but now they are very quiet. The nest is very intricate and getting quite large. I am simply amazed that how can this be. they communicate and work together. I really have seen evidence that we do have a Heavenly Father behind all this because it is a miracle. This time I think about Mary the mother of Jesus. When Spottie even lets out a little yelp it cuts into me causing me great pain. The pain Mary must have suffered is beyond understanding how she could survive that torturing of her son. Again I guess the answer is in our Heavenly Father. Time to get ready and pay my respects at church."

Thanks Colleen for sharing.

No comments: