Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A different view...


It is probably appropriate to adjust the orientation of the blog. No longer will I be reporting on the construction of the new Surf Scoter Pilot House Cruiser but my current preparations for the Northern California Aids Challenge and events beyond that. Presently I am holed up in a Super 8 Motel in Montpelier ID. The good news is they have wireless internet and an exercise room. I managed to get an hour on their stationary bike in between getting ready for a couple presentations tomorrow and tracking down on the internet an aerodynamic polycarbonate faring for the recumbent bike. It is reported it can increase my overall speed by at least 10%. I have signed up to ride 330 miles in four days. Is that insane or what?

.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just can't wait to get on the road again!