Monday, June 12, 2006

Troubling questions with few answers...

A web edition of ABC News Nightline report asks some difficult questions. Once you get past the silly ad for Florida orange juice, the price I guess for the use of this news piece, it merits very serious thought.

Click Here

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for posting this link, since we don't often watch TV news I may have missed it otherwise.

Natalie Gordon said...

I have stumbled upon the blog of a friend of a friend who also has this link ... apparently he and his wife were approcahed to participate in the early stages of this report, and then, for some reason, did not. The link to his blog is http://fobcave.blogspot.com/

I am sorry I am not adept enough to insert a link into my text correctly.

In no way do I advocate or condemn his choice ... it is a difficult situation with more questions than answers. I just thought you may be interested.