Thursday, June 14, 2007

A view at the gym



Stanley Parrish is one of the executives with the Tabernacle Choir. He also happens to be a close friend of Orrin Hatch. I have read he gets paid nice sums of money for advice by Orrin along with Mac Christensen. Mac is the president of the Choir and owner of Mr. Macs. Stanley is my first cousin and a gentlemen. This morning at the gym I spied him using one of the nautilus machines. He had on an "Orrin" T-shrt. I complimented him on how well he looked except for that shirt. He responded that it was a great shirt. I advised him I was a Democrat and had voted against Hatch in every election I could. He chuckled and said he knew I was.

We discussed bad backs, politics and old age. Nevertheless, it was nice to see a member of the family even if he is a member of the dark side and close to the evil senator, emperor wannabe.

No comments: