Thursday, March 13, 2008

We are green but it is red!



After going to two Prius dealers we found the better deal at Tony Divino in Ogden. Driving it back to Centerville tonight on Highway 89, (the freeway was closed), we averaged 56.4 mpg. Divino was about $3k less than the 'last of the little guys' in Woods Cross. Our friends the Wrights get a $50.00 certificate for dinner at Ruby River Steakhouse for referring us to this Toyota dealership.

We are loving the car and its efficiency. Fun to watch the display. It is distracting to one's driving. We have the navigation system also which told us to turn right on 36th Street to get to Highway 89 south.

Uncle W gives a $3150.00 tax credit too.

Sweeeeeeeeet!

5 comments:

adamf said...

Cool! I can't wait to take a ride.

limes said...

Yeehaw! Can I borrow it this summer? ;-) heh heh

George said...

Today we drove it 46 miles picking up Josh in SL, etc, and we only got 49 MPG. While RA was in Albertsons J and I drove around the parking lot on electric power only at 7 mph. In the electric mode the mpg reads 99.9. We managed to up the miles from 48 to 49.2.

I wanted to break 50 mpg but we didn't quite make it.

Bekkieann said...

With gas expected to hit $4 per gal. this summer, this couldn't be more timely. Very cute too!

jess said...

that color is enough to convince me that the prius is hip...